Thursday, July 30, 2009

So Sorry

I have been out enjoying my summer with friends and family . I haven't been cooking/baking much. I would like to share a few things.... I am officially a student at the CT Culinary Institute!! YAY!

a few days ago I received Betty Crocker's new Gluten Free Mixes from MyBlogSpark and while I don't have pictures I can say they are AMAZING. My sister in law has celiac's and is unable to eat gluten of any kind. I had taken to baking gluten free , which is not as easy as it sounds. So when I recieved these mixes in the mail I was super duper excited. You can not tell they are any different which is great!!

Next I will make the Chocolate Chip Cookies , and I will have pictures to share.

I hope all of you are having the best summer ever. I hope to be back full time very soon.


Science Bloggers Association said...

Nice Blog. Congrats.
-Zakir Ali ‘Rajnish’
{ Secretary-TSALIIM & SBAI }
[Editor- Children’s Poem & Adult’s Poem]

Becca @ Lovely Yellow Ribbons said...

Hi Allison!
Yes, they're included as well! :)
I wasn't sure how else to contact you, I hope this works.

Let me know what you're thinking

Thank you!

Amy B. said...

How unfortunate that you have stopped blogging.. or did you move to another site? Hope you'll go back to blogging soon!

Amy @ Foodista